Krita useable for Blender movies

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Fri Oct 23 15:48:07 CEST 2009

On Friday 23 October 2009, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Cyrille hinted that he knew why the opengtl-based colorspaces are pretty
> slow, and those are important since they deliver the linear, hdr
>  colorspace  that Ton asked about.
For the record, the opengtl-based color spaces recompile themself at each
cloning, for no good reason. And since we clone a lot the color spaces... The
solution is to share the compilation result, like we share part of the lcms
color space.
And of course, to investigate colorspace recycling.
--
Cyrille Berger