Preset popup GUI bug and a little advice needed

Vera Lukman vla24 at sfu.ca
Mon Nov 16 08:29:37 CET 2009

Please ignore my 'bug report'. I found that it only happens when I
select the brush from the popup palette, it is fixed now. I have
commited the fixed version. Right now, I save KisPaintOpPresetSP in
KisFavoriteBrushData. However, what actually used is the KoID of the
brush, so saving KisPaintOpPresetSP is not very useful. Should I save
the brush KoID instead, or leave it be?
And I am still waiting for a good brush suggestion ;-)

Cheers,
Vera