Preset popup GUI bug and a little advice needed

LukasT.dev@gmail.com lukast.dev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 11:57:27 CET 2009

> I want to use Krita to draw something, but I cannot find a suitable
> brush. Does anyone know a good painting brush? Or perhaps a good
> setting so that I can do a little experiment, my fingers are impatient
> to produce a little art work :-D I normally use watercolour brush on
> Corel Painter.

Very hard question. e.g. Enki uses autobrush a lot in his Dungeon Girl [1].
Watercolor brush is not in Krita 2.x AFAIK. It was in 1.6.x

But what is important for me -- play with my paintops ;) and report me if you
don't understand the GUI or something. I plan to write documentation for my
paintops so any hints in this area are welcomed.

[1] http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=82862