Preset popup GUI bug and a little advice needed

Vera Lukman vla24 at sfu.ca
Mon Nov 16 08:09:51 CET 2009

Hello all,

I was playing with the brush today and noticed a weird appearance of
the GUI. Please check this link, perhaps this has already been found:
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee276/shicmap/guibug.png
I want to use Krita to draw something, but I cannot find a suitable
brush. Does anyone know a good painting brush? Or perhaps a good
setting so that I can do a little experiment, my fingers are impatient
to produce a little art work :-D I normally use watercolour brush on
Corel Painter.
Sorry for the off-topic discussion.

Cheers,
Vera