Patch for KCurve and KisPerChannelFilter

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Feb 23 21:01:46 CET 2009

On Monday 23 February 2009, Dmitry Kazakov wrote:

> It would be very interesting. In one of my far-future plans =) i
> wanted to implement something like "Channels" dialog in Krita with all
> the background stuff ( does anyone working on it at the moment? ). But
> i see this task depend on tiles and projection subsystems, so i could
> take this idea as gsoc project :)  Of course if noone is already
> working on it and noone is against it :)

About channels: it's already possible to enable/disable channels in layers,
but there are some bugs that mean that you only see what happens when you have
at least two layers. In any case... If you want to work for gsoc on tiles and
project, we can discuss the plan and you could enter a proposal. It's not a
given though: we expect much less slots this year, and krita only had one
project last year. And last year's student intends to apply again, too.

> PS:
> Boud:
> Boud, have you got the message from sysadmin about svn-account?

yes, and I replied, too :-)