Patch for KCurve and KisPerChannelFilter

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 18:03:14 CET 2009

>> Some notes taken a while back:
>> http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Krita/Akademy_2007_Meeting#tile_backend
>
> The implementation of those notes is still a beautiful and interesting task... Maybe
> make it a gsoc idea?

It would be very interesting. In one of my far-future plans =) i
wanted to implement something like "Channels" dialog in Krita with all
the background stuff ( does anyone working on it at the moment? ). But
i see this task depend on tiles and projection subsystems, so i could
take this idea as gsoc project :)  Of course if noone is already
working on it and noone is against it :)

PS:
Boud:
Boud, have you got the message from sysadmin about svn-account?

--
Dmitry Kazakov