How to do a feature request

Mag. Leonhard Landrock 1977-Hamlet at gmx.at
Thu Dec 24 12:19:44 CET 2009

Am Dienstag 22 Dezember 2009 14:48:21 schrieb Cyrille Berger:
> Hi,
>
> On Sunday 20 December 2009, Mag. Leonhard Landrock wrote:
> > I already opened a bug report (wish) for it:  Bug 219454
> >
> > I hope my wish is clear.
>
> If I understand correctly your idea, it could be implemented with a
> shell/python/ruby/... script calling koconverter.

Well, I didn't recognize koconverter until now. Is there any documentation for
koconverter (beside the source code ;-) )?

I thought of add the funcionality to the program itself. Just some more
parameters. One for example for defining an output path, another one for the
target file format and finaly the possibility to use wildcards for the input
files.