Krita user community?

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Wed Feb 20 20:56:34 CET 2008

On Wednesday 20 February 2008, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> > There is allready a "perlin noise" generator in krita-plugins :
> > http://www.krita-plugins.org/Plug-ins/Perlin_and_Swarming_Noise.html
> >
> > No idea what's a cloud generator is.
>
> D'oh, that *does* look like PS's "Clouds" filter :-). How configurable
> is it currently? (Apparently my Krita doesn't have it, either :-(, must
> be missing the plugin pack or something.)

Here are the option:
http://cyrille.diwi.org/tmp/krita/screenshot25.png

Yes it's not in the default installation. You need to download from here [1]
and install it [2]. I am thinking on adding to the default Krita a plugin
that would be able to retrieve external plugins and install them on your
computer. I think it would be the easiest solution (but it's just at planning
stage).

[1] http://www.krita-plugins.org/Download.html
[2] http://www.krita-plugins.org/Installation_Instruction.html

--