Thoughts on greater Krita development community

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Apr 1 11:42:50 CEST 2008

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008, Valerie wrote:

> Eventually though, it'd be nice to have a website re-design. I tend to
> find the kde website design a bit eh... bland and sometimes lacking
> in color-coordination (the bold orange headings). The general feel
> could be the same, but more refined.

I guess Marcel would be happy with any design help? In any case, advertising
our connection with KDE also has its advantages. (and disadvantages, of course).

> In any case, the community will probably not start growing until the
> website has at least started and Krita 2.0 comes out.

Yeah, we've got some time left to prepare. Fortunately, development seems
to have picked up again -- there have been a few rather black months for
me. But we're getting somewhere again -- now if Bart and Casper could
start helping out again, we might get somewhere :-)

Boudewijn