Thoughts on Krita website presentation

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Tue Sep 11 20:20:29 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 11 September 2007 19:40:41 Moritz Moeller wrote:
> John Culleton wrote:
> > Actually Scribus is execellent at laying out a brochure or a book cover
> > but is marginal on actually doing the typesettng of a book.
>
> Hmm, I found it quite buggy when using it to do a brochure lately.
> Definitely not worthy a version number >1 imho.

I could only confirm that for scribus < 1.3. Latest Scribus has been almost
excellent in terms of stability.
You need to use latest scribus (>= 1.3.3) as recommended on their website.

Torsten

--
 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz