Mock-ups

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Nov 12 14:56:04 CET 2007

Sorry for the unthreading... I'm reading my backlog at lists.kde.org
while waiting for a long conversion run at work.

"Tempera Creativity Suite" I really, really, really like that
name. I'd also be fine with just "tempera". The problem is, the name "tempera"
is already squatted by one of those filthy dictionary-wielding domain
squatters. But we could, conceivably, ask the e.v.  for tempera.kde.org &
have it redirect to a dedicated website. Or get temperaracreativity.org.
I don't think the "suite" part is something we should keep.

If I were a benevolent dictator-like maintainer, I'd just decide to go with it :-).
But I guess it would be a good moment to grab the domain and start pricing
web-hosting.

Valerie's mockups are really nice. They fit in with the kde.org family
style -- we could go with them & start implementing.

Boudewijn