What do you think of the "Pixel image editor"?

Alexey Eremenko al4321 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 01:29:48 CEST 2007

Hi !

The development of Krita, that you do is really fantastic ! I always
wanted a good KDE graphics software, despite the fact that I'm nooby
in this field :) I would like to thank you for your job.

I wanted to point you out to an existence of the "Pixel image editor",
which might have some interesting features for you to borrow for your
upcoming Krita 2.0 series.

I think those interesting features are better to be implemented now,
than in the middle of v2.x release, because now you don't have to look
back at compatibility, not at source, not at usability and not at
binary levels with Krita 1.x.

What's to consider interesting and what not - I'll leave up to you,
but one thing that I liked about Pixel, is that I can have virtual
desktops *inside* the program (like a desktop pager of KDE) - you may
think it's redundant, but I liked it - I'm sure you will find much
more interesting stuff, that will inspire you writing the next-gen of
Krita :)

While the program is proprietary, there is a freeware demo-version
available. link:
http://www.kanzelsberger.com/

Excuse me for wasting your time, if you already knew this application.
But if it helps, then please add Pixel to the link below:
http://www.koffice.org/krita/
...to the Inspiration section :)

--
-Alexey Eremenko "Technologov"