New Icons

krita at ronanzeegers.com krita at ronanzeegers.com
Mon Sep 18 05:18:59 CEST 2006

> But all the icons you create will be placed in the same place. And... Thanks
> for all the work!
>
> --
> Boudewijn Rempt

Thanx for all your work and all the work of the krita crew too! ;)

The new icons set is almost finished. I'm not completly happy with some icons
but I can't do better without more time.

There was a lot of bad sized icons (19x16 instead of 22x22 by exemple)...
I have rescale lots of them with 22x22 pix. This should avoid the bad looking
stretched icons.
I found the same problem with the "eye" and the "lock" in the layer
area (16x16
and 19x19). I'm not sure what's the best size to use but 22x22 seems to work
find here to. By the way, I have done a new Lock icon.

An other issue: the Transform tool and the Perspective Transform tool
share the
same icon (/usr/share/icons/crystalsvg/16x16/actions/transform.png)

I want to do more work on the Templates icons (RGB, Greyscale,...) and on the
Layer icons (adjustement layer, group,...). Do I still have the time to change
something for today night?

Time to download and give me your feedback:
http://www.ronanzeegers.com/krita-ui/Krita-News-Icons-v1.zip
http://www.ronanzeegers.com/krita-ui/KritaNewIcons-v1-Screenshot.png

-Ronan-