New Icons

Sander Koning sanderkoning at kde.nl
Mon Sep 18 09:29:04 CEST 2006

Hi,

First of all, thanks for your work! I've been absent during the weekend for a
tournament in Darmstadt, Germany, so I couldn't join the discussion earlier.

> An other issue: the Transform tool and the Perspective Transform tool
> share the
> same icon (/usr/share/icons/crystalsvg/16x16/actions/transform.png)

Not anymore. See the description in
http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/koffice/krita/commands-toolbars.html

(not the full toolbar screenshot, but the tool descriptions below it)

> I want to do more work on the Templates icons (RGB, Greyscale,...) and on the
> Layer icons (adjustement layer, group,...). Do I still have the time to change
> something for today night?
>
> Time to download and give me your feedback:
> http://www.ronanzeegers.com/krita-ui/Krita-News-Icons-v1.zip
> http://www.ronanzeegers.com/krita-ui/KritaNewIcons-v1-Screenshot.png

They look great! The two perspective icons are too confusing in my opinion
though. The tool_perspectivetransform.png looks like a Perspective Grid icon,
and the tool_perspectivegrid.png (the cube) is something that doesn't mean
much to me (too little connotation with grids).
I'd like to suggest using the tool_perspectivetransform.png for Perspective
Grid, and then find something for the Perspective Transform. Perhaps something
like now, a distorted Transform icon?

Cheers,
--
Sander Koning  (askie)   |   sanderkoning - at - kde -.- nl
KDE Nederland            |   http://www.kde.nl/