Move to graphicsmagick

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Fri May 26 22:01:26 CEST 2006

Hi John

Please mind your tone.

Regarding the issue. Lots of KDE applications rely on outside libraries. Krita
is not special in this regard. It is the resposebility of the packers to
ensure that all required packages are available.

Oh and what do you actually mean by KDE distributions. KDE doesn't distribute
anything ???

best regards
Casper Boemann