Iterator

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Sat Jan 28 19:41:45 CET 2006

> Sounds like a very workable idea. As far as I'm concerned you can add it
> and document it.
> However, be careful not to change existing code that uses
> the iterators
I will keep touching KisPainterConvolution, as it is unfinished and still damn
too slow (for a 2900x1900 image, gimp takes less than 2 seconds to blur it,
we were at 30s, and now down to 15s which is still too much)

> nor the meaning of existing code inside the iterator. I'm
> sure it will give regressions if we do that.
I won't touch existing code inside iterators just adding some :)

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---