TODO-next

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Sat May 28 00:18:51 CEST 2005

On Friday 27 May 2005 22:10, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> I think the most important thing to do during the hackathon will be
> achieving channel-size independence and color strategy indepence, but if
> something more interesting crops up, that's okay, too.
I would hope that we are more or less independent before the hackathon, so
that the painterly thing can be worked on.

If you start right away on the gui stuff and I start on the colorspace
independence, then we should be ready at the same time.

You can then work on the painterly stuff and tell and yell if there is
something that's not independent enough. As you say it's a great way to test
independence, and I guess that the hackathon is a great place to iron out the
remaining problems.

The rest of you can either pitch in or do whatever you feel like - it's free
software after all :-)
--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann