TODO-next

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat May 28 11:02:57 CEST 2005

On Saturday 28 May 2005 00:18, Casper Boemann wrote:

> I would hope that we are more or less independent before the hackathon, so
> that the painterly thing can be worked on.

That would be very nice :-).

> If you start right away on the gui stuff and I start on the colorspace
> independence, then we should be ready at the same time.

Sounds like a good plan. There are other gui things, too. I'll re-enable
compilation of all the things that were disabled for the release, too, and do
some clean-up first, then start reworking the gui.

I'll also clean up the main TODO -- make it easy to find a fun thing to hack
on.