Hackathon dates

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri May 27 22:10:00 CEST 2005

Just to repeat -- please, everyone, pencil this in your agendas:

The Krita hackathon will be from of 27 to 30 July:  Wednesday, Thursday and
Friday with maybe an extension into the Saturday.

I know Casper and Michael will come; but every other contributor to Krita is
welcome, too. We have got plenty of sleeping place, we like cooking large
meals for a multitude and there's a garden with some shade for those relaxed
hacking sessions after lunch.

If you happen to think, when these dates draw near, that while you had
originally said you couldn't come, that you can, actually, come after all,
don't hesitate, even unto the very last minute. You're welcome, even if you
arrive un-announced on Friday or Saturday.

I think the most important thing to do during the hackathon will be achieving
channel-size independence and color strategy indepence, but if something more
interesting crops up, that's okay, too.