Krita Bugs

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at ph.tum.de
Fri Mar 11 19:21:55 CET 2005

Hello,

I found some bugs in Krita.

1. I cannot save images in any other format then Krita's naitive format. Both
save as... and export... only give me the option to save the image in Krita's
native format

2. Load an image, scale it to 50%, apply one of the filters (I tried raindrops
and oilify), go to the select menu and use select all, then copy the image to
the clipboard. Now load Kolourpaint and use paste. The result is really
strange. There is the original version of the image, but the filter is
applied to it, too. And then there is the scaled version with the filter
applied.

Greetings,
Michael