KisColor

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Jun 16 20:01:10 CEST 2005

I've committed the KisColor changes -- it's now possible to write a color
selector that uses a specific colorspace directly. The current selectors
don't do that (yet), and there are other places where I still do silly stuff
with QColors (like in the fill painter).

All in all, this was a pretty hard bit of work. The final fix that made
everything work was adding an operator= overload to KisColor and I still
don't understand why that was so important. And when debugging I noticed that
on startup a _lot_ of KisColors are constructed, way more than I had thought.

Everything seems to work, but I get the subjective impression that the
gradient painter has become a bit slower than previous. And there may be
subtle and unsubtle bugs. I would really appreciate if some people did a
little code review of this commit for me...