[Lcms-user] 2 Linux profile packages

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Mon Jun 6 10:00:08 CEST 2005

exactly what I have said all along :-)
but I guess that they don't have wetcolor profiles, so we need to think of
how to handle that.
What I say is: from rgb with lcms to xyz and from there with our own
conversion to wet
even better would be to create profiles for wet so we can go lcms all the
way

best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann