menu labels and mnemonics, how planned were they?

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Tue Jul 12 17:03:48 CEST 2005

Am Dienstag, 12. Juli 2005 16:46 schrieb Casper Boemann:

> I, if anything, refer to it as "Krita the KDE image total application" in
> that it is both an image manipulation application and realistic painting.

... and from a marketing aspect "Krita the KDE image total application" is
optimized for failing :-)

Seriously: Some optional "oneword-by-description" like
"Krita Paint", "Krita Painter", "Krita Imagine" would be helpful in terms of
promotion as well as "usability".

> best regards / venlig hilsen
> Casper Boemann

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards,

        Torsten Rahn

--
Dipl.-Phys. Torsten Rahn, credativ GmbH
Karl-Heinz-Beckurts-Str. 13, 52428 Jülich, Germany
Email: Torsten.Rahn at credativ.de