menu labels and mnemonics, how planned were they?

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Jul 12 18:58:08 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 12 July 2005 17:03, Torsten Rahn wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 12. Juli 2005 16:46 schrieb Casper Boemann:
> > I, if anything, refer to it as "Krita the KDE image total application" in
> > that it is both an image manipulation application and realistic painting.
>
> ... and from a marketing aspect "Krita the KDE image total application" is
> optimized for failing :-)
>
> Seriously: Some optional "oneword-by-description" like
> "Krita Paint", "Krita Painter", "Krita Imagine" would be helpful in terms
> of promotion as well as "usability".

Of those, I must say I'm most charmed by "Krita Imagine", rather charmed
indeed. However, I don't feel a full & official name change would be
beneficial -- otherwise I'd go for something entirely different -- "Talent"
or "Kandinsky" (but there's already an image app with the name), or whatever.
However, I give everyone the right to refer to Krita in the way they like
best :-).