menu labels and mnemonics, how planned were they?

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Tue Jul 12 16:46:12 CEST 2005

>I'd quite like to see Krita Paint able to automatically resize layers to
>fit the contents if only so I could remove the abnormally long menu item
>for "Extend Current Layer to Image Size" (may not be the exact wording).
As boudewijn said it's "Resize image to size of current layer"
but it should go in the image menu if not already there, and going further
it could be just an option to the normal image resize dialog.

>P.S. I am quite likely to start referring to Krita as "Krita Paint"
>because I try to choose my words carefully and I strongly believe the two
>words need to be closely associated to properly sell Krita Paint to
>English speaking (not KDE or Swedish speaking) users.  (If you are really
>lucky Krita will someday become so popular I'll be able to call it Paint
>and people will automatically think Krita.)
I won't follow you either.

I, if anything, refer to it as "Krita the KDE image total application" in
that it is both an image manipulation application and realistic painting.

best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann