Autogradient issues

Cyrille Berger cyb at lepi.org
Tue Jan 4 18:54:39 CET 2005

> > Maybe a switch in the gradient tool similar to fill (color/pattern) --
> > autogradient/predefined gradient?
> Wouldn't that lead to another inconsistency? You would have two activated
> gradients at a time, but only one brush even though there is also an
> autobrush.

We might also do like the gimp do, add the gradient to the list of gradient (we could do this for the brushes too). I dislike the way the gimp do it, but we can also change the gradient when we switch to the autogradient widget and every time the user make a modification to the gradient.

--
Cyrille Berger