first use of kde3.4-only functionality

Melchior FRANZ mfranz at kde.org
Wed Apr 27 23:47:16 CEST 2005

* Melchior FRANZ -- Wednesday 27 April 2005 23:36:
> One way to solve that would be to advice configure to use "keyboardModifiers()"
> on older KDE versions and "keyboardMouseState()" on newer ones. (The modifier
> feature doesn't work in the former case then, but it compiles at least, and
> the selection picker does still work.)

BS: keyboardModifiers() does probably work on older KDE versions. Only on newer
ones is compiles but doesn't work. So, selecting the proper version via
configure should do the trick. Fortunately, I'm no "configure" guru and will
therefore not have to be the one to do this. My expertise is only suffient for
reverting all the patches.  :-}

m.