Decrement operator for KisTiledHLineIterator

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Sun Apr 17 15:19:03 CEST 2005

On Sunday 17 April 2005 13:47, Bart Coppens wrote:
> Ah, while looking at the code, I thought of a simple sollution: just
> initialize the iterator at (0,y), and then skip to the right place with
> operator+=(int) :-)
Well, almost. It turns out that operator+= can only skip one tile at a time,
making the effect still weird. After rewriting that as well, it finally seems
to work completely (unfortunately, slower than the old one, so it seems a bit
like a waste).

Would you mind if I committed this? (together with the adapted operator+=)

Bart