Decrement operator for KisTiledHLineIterator

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Sun Apr 17 17:52:01 CEST 2005

On Sunday 17 April 2005 15:19, Bart Coppens wrote:
> On Sunday 17 April 2005 13:47, Bart Coppens wrote:
> > Ah, while looking at the code, I thought of a simple sollution: just
> > initialize the iterator at (0,y), and then skip to the right place with
> > operator+=(int) :-)
>
> Well, almost. It turns out that operator+= can only skip one tile at a
> time, making the effect still weird. After rewriting that as well, it
> finally seems to work completely (unfortunately, slower than the old one,
> so it seems a bit like a waste).
>
> Would you mind if I committed this? (together with the adapted operator+=)
>
> Bart
well I wouldn't mind, just as long as the normal case of += isn't slowed. My
original intension was to make += like that anyway, just didn't because it
wasn't needed at the time.

And since we aren't using -- elsewere it isn't really a potentially bug risc

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann