Rendering & zooming

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Sep 27 11:12:05 CEST 2004

On Sunday 26 September 2004 14:17, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

I think I fixed zooming (even for images that are not multiples of tile
width/height). It has one disadvantage, and that's that it now does a
per-tile pixmap conversion and painting, which may be slower than using the 4
x tilesize render squares.

And I'm still not certain why rendering went wrong before. The render loop did
look okay to me.

> And one more thing: it looks like we're doing the paintContent dance twice
> on startup, at least.

I'm fairly sure of this now. It doesn't seem to hurt much, but I don't like
it. I cannot find out where and why, though.

Anyway, zooming works. I wish I had that done before the preview :-(.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | "Geef mij maar zuurtjes."