Rendering & zooming

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Sep 26 14:17:35 CEST 2004

On Saturday 25 September 2004 16:47, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Zooming in and zooming out doesn't work, curiously enough mostly with
> images that don't fit into the viewport. I'm not sure what's happening
> exactly, but a 1600x1200 image zoomed out (made smaller) by clicking once
> on the zoom-out button is rendered in KisDoc::paintContent as follows:

That's curious... The following line is never called:

 		if (zoomX != 1.0 || zoomY != 1.0) {
			kdDebug() << "Scaling painter\n";
 			painter.scale(zoomX, zoomY);
		}

So the QPainter scaling never activated. But where's zooming done, then?

And one more thing: it looks like we're doing the paintContent dance twice on
startup, at least.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | "Geef mij maar zuurtjes."