Painting on a temporary layer

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Sun Sep 26 21:45:37 CEST 2004

On Sunday 26 September 2004 21:37, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> I think it'll pay to start thinking about meeting that challenge. It's
> another requirement for the pixel manager API we've discussed some time
> ago. (Casper, are you listening? Any progress?).
yes listening, and progress is on its way. However I don't think combining the
undo buffer with functionality of a tool is a good idea. It's better to keep
things seperate.

The pixelmanager API could provide a one-step-back history view. Internally
that _could_ tab into the undo buffer, but not api wise. Would that satisfy
your needs Bart?

best regards
Casper Boemann