Painting on a temporary layer

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Sep 25 16:35:29 CEST 2004

On Saturday 25 September 2004 16:22, Bart Coppens wrote:

> Unfortunately, adding
> m_subject -> canvasController() -> updateCanvas();
> doesn't seem to make a difference :(

Hm... How do I do this with the selection layer? Because that's a temporary
layer, too, and it gets shown... Well, following the signals from layer to
image, to selection manager, I arrive at updateCanvas, too... Could there be
a subtle bug in updateCanvas that doesn't take your layer into account?
Oh, wait -- I put an extra bit of code into KisImage::renderToProjection to
render the layer. Check whether your temp layer is in the list of layers that
is flattened in that method.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | "Geef mij maar zuurtjes."