Some bugs

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at physik.tu-muenchen.de
Mon Mar 8 21:14:40 CET 2004

Hi,

> It should -- I know it works with USB graphire. But that's really Qt's
> thing; what I did was simply use Qt's QTabletEvent -- if Qt (and X of
> course, and if there's a kernel module -- getting it right and working can
> be a pain, still not managed to on my new laptop) supports your tablet,
> Krita supports it. Is the Saphire a tablet with tilt? If so, you might
> consider adding code to do fun things with tilt, since my tablet doesn't
> have tilt, and that means I cannot experiment.

I don't have one. I was thinking about buying one. The Wacom Graphire3 is a
USB A6 graphics tablet and it is 89 Euros or something like that at Amazon
(Germany). I think that is a reasonable price for something that is totally
useless for me. The only reason I want to have it is because it should be fun
to play with it;-) I doubt that it has tilt, because it is a pretty cheap
one.

By the way, it would be nice to have a scan dialog in krita, so you can easily
scan in images. What about scan-to-layer, that would be even better then
Gimp:-)

Greetings,
Michael