[patch] fix line tool

kde at bartcoppens.be kde at bartcoppens.be
Sat Mar 6 00:54:33 CET 2004

Hello,

I have played a bit with Krita, and fixed a bug in the line tool. The line
tool would display the line at the wrong place while drawing. For fixing this,
I changed the QPoint KisView::viewToWindow(const QPoint& pt) function.

The only other tool depending on this function seems to be the rectangular
select. With this edited viewToWindow function, the code for the select tool
becomes a bit simpler and is more easy to read.

Attached is the output from cvs diff in my koffice/krita checkout.

Bart Coppens