Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Jan 21 20:03:29 CET 2004

I've just added loading of Gimp's gih (pipe-line) brushes, and also added the
few pipe-line brushes that are in the Gimp's distribution. This wasn't much
fun: I'd have preferred a more structured file format for these things, and
it wasn't until I remembered the strengths of QString that I managed to parse
it at all. C. Such a primitive language.

Using the brushes is still not perfect (will be working on that tonight): I
don't parse and use the 'parasite' that describes which brush should be used
next.

hack to copy the data for each brush from the combined brush; and I'm not
satisfied with the way I handle the three types of resources in the resource
mediator / resource server, because I duplicate a lot of code.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi