Fill_painter broken and colordistance in autolayer

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Dec 27 18:46:21 CET 2004

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004, Casper Boemann wrote:

> > Gradients and fills work outside the image boundaries, but not, obviously,
> > outside layer boundariers.
> I don't get the same behaviour. Are you saying that once a layer has 'grown'
> fill spills over the image border into the offimage part of the layer.

Curious, gradients seem to behave differently from fills in Photoshop, and
I get some interesting results that point very clearly to a bug in the tiles
code after some experimenting with Photoshop :-).

There may be some difference between platforms: are you using an OS9 photoshop,
or the Windows version? I'm using a second-hand mac exactly for this kind
of research.