bicubic interpolating zoom

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Aug 16 09:45:50 CEST 2004

On Monday 16 August 2004 09:20, Michael Thaler wrote:

> Can someone check if this also happens with the old algorithm?

Not really, no -- but I've no doubt that we can iron the bugs out. I'll try
your patch today.

> I will try to find out how scaling is done in the GIMP. However, I
> downloaded the source code of the GIMP yesterday and glanced over it and I
> wasn't able to find the relevant code. I think I will need some time to
> find the relevant parts.

Me neither, and I did look for it, and remember once having found the code.
Somehow, I don't it would be a good idea to ask on gimp-devel, it's a less
than friendly place, and I fear they still harbour resentment against
anything KDE because of the Kimp patch of years back.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi