bicubic interpolating zoom

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at physik.tu-muenchen.de
Mon Aug 16 10:17:59 CEST 2004

Hi,

I found some relevant files:

gimpimage-scale.c
gimpitem.c
brush-scale.c

In brush-scale.c there is actually some scaling code but I did not look at it
yet. But I think I did not find the really relevant parts of the code yet.

> Somehow, I don't it would be a good idea to ask on gimp-devel, it's a less
> than friendly place, and I fear they still harbour resentment against
> anything KDE because of the Kimp patch of years back.

I think I will ask on gimp devel. I will explain them what I want to do and
why and I think, if we are using their code, we should let them know anyway.

Greetings,
Michael