offer to help

Shawn Gordon shawn@thekompany.com
Tue, 03 Apr 2001 20:59:32 -0700

Woops, my mistake, I thought you were talking about KIllustrator.

John Califf has been working on Kimageshop, now called Krayon, and I KNOW
he would like some help.  I don't know what he is using, but you should
just work from the CVS.  John is sporadic sometimes on the email, but he is
very thorough, you should check the mail list archives.