offer to help

Shawn Gordon shawn@thekompany.com
Tue, 03 Apr 2001 20:58:13 -0700

I know there is a young man in Russia that has been doing a lot of work
with a bit of help from one of our Kivio developers, so you will notice
similar interfaces starting to develop.  I believe he is using KDE
Studio.  I don't have his name handy at the moment, but I'm sure having
extra hands in there would be a good thing.