offer to help

MarkW.Webb MarkW.Webb
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 18:56:46 -0500

Hello, I am interested in doing some work for the kimageshop project.  I have
been playing around with kde/Qt development for a month or two.  I have been
writing java professionally for about 3 years, and did about 2 years of C++
before that, and am looking to get back into doing some C/C++.  I would
probably be better off doing some small coding stuff at first.

I have a few questions.....
Is CVS the only way to get the code right now?  Is there a RPM?  What is the
environment used to develop kimageshop?  I have been using Kdevelop 1.4.

hopefully I can be of some help.
Mark Webb