Acid2 fixes

Allan Sandfeld Jensen kde at carewolf.com
Tue Apr 26 09:32:05 CEST 2005

Hello Apple people

I saw Dave was working on Acid2, so rather than duplicate the effort I wonder
if you would care to post the patches here before Safari 1.3.1?

Especially some of the first things (min max on positioned elements) are nice,
but I don't think we really want SGML comment parsing in KHTML.

To make a little trade: Here is a cookie for you ;)  (you don't seem to be
reading khtml-cvs much).
You might have noticed Google Suggest don't work fully in Safari anymore. You
need to implement window.frameElement like my patch below does. I think it is
also what fixed address-completion in GMail.

`Allan