[kgraphviewer-devel] Re: Bundle graphviz abstraction into one library (e.g. libkgraphviz)

Marco Poletti poletti.marco at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 17:06:54 CET 2010

2010/12/11 Gaël (aka Kleag) <kleag at free.fr>:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> As Milian said, yes, this is a very good idea. As noted earlier, the initial
> idea was to handle all edit actions through the kpart signal/slot API (in
> order don't depend on the internal implementation) but it is not used by
> anybody, so another approach like yours could revive the project.
>
> Note that a few weeks ago, Marco (in CC) expressed ideas very similar to
> yours. I dont't know if he progressed towards implementing them. Marco ?

I haven't done anything yet because I am busy in these days.
I think I will start contributing in a few weeks.

> Anyway, you will probably have to coordinate at a moment.

Sure. I'm interested in the changes Kevin mentioned, and in others, too.
When I'll have some spare time, I'll write to this mailing-list to
decide what to do, according to what Kevin wants to do and to what he
has already done.

Marco