[kgraphviewer-devel] Re: Bundle graphviz abstraction into one library (e.g. libkgraphviz)

Kevin Funk krf at gmx.de
Wed Dec 15 17:36:20 CET 2010

Wednesday 15 December 2010, Marco Poletti <poletti.marco at gmail.com>:
> (snip)

> Sure. I'm interested in the changes Kevin mentioned, and in others, too.
> When I'll have some spare time, I'll write to this mailing-list to
> decide what to do, according to what Kevin wants to do and to what he
> has already done.
>
> Marco

Hey Marco,

pretty cool that you're interested, too.

Right now I'm face-lifting libkgraphviz on branch libkgraphviz in Git. In
other words: I'm refactoring and cleaning up the API.

Feel free to have a look at my changes. You can also contact me on
Freenode/#kde if you like to drop a comment or tell me your needs.

Greets

--
Kevin Funk