[kgraphviewer-devel] Re: Bundle graphviz abstraction into one library (e.g. libkgraphviz)

Gaël (aka Kleag) kleag at free.fr
Sat Dec 11 10:30:24 CET 2010

Hi Kevin,

As Milian said, yes, this is a very good idea. As noted earlier, the initial
idea was to handle all edit actions through the kpart signal/slot API (in
order don't depend on the internal implementation) but it is not used by
anybody, so another approach like yours could revive the project.

Note that a few weeks ago, Marco (in CC) expressed ideas very similar to
yours. I dont't know if he progressed towards implementing them. Marco ?
Anyway, you will probably have to coordinate at a moment.

Bye,

Gaël

--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer and editor based on a reusable
part
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer