[kgraphviewer-devel] Preparing a release

Sandro Andrade sandroandrade at kde.org
Sat Apr 24 19:45:09 CEST 2010

Hey guys,

Yes, I'm following this thread even though in "read-only mode".
KGraphviewer kpart it's fine for my demands in KDevelop control flow
graph plugin.

Millian, I've talked to Gael some weeks ago (I wasn't in mailing list
at that time) about
some refactoring in KGraphViewer to implement a Qt Model to support
the graphs as
an abstract interface, allowing concrete implementations for different
graph formats,
and a new Qt View for rendering such information. We can discuss about that if
you guys agree it's an interesting refactoring for a future release.

Anyway, releasing KGraphviewer now it's great because I will be moving
control flow
graph for review soon.

Cheers,
Sandro