[Kget] Metalink Questions

Lukas Appelhans l.appelhans at gmx.de
Mon Oct 22 20:59:19 UTC 2012

Hey!

No it has not yet been merged, the code will still need some fixes, but except
that it's ready (not sure if we can do it before the freeze for 4.10 though,
would be nice!).

Also abstracting that code would as well be nice probably, I'd support that!
:) So you have my +1 for both things!

Probably Aish is interested in doing 1) as well, or you two can work together!

Lukas