[Kget] Metalink Questions

Aish Raj Dahal dahalaishraj at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 01:42:05 UTC 2012

Hello there,

Yes indeed just as Lukas said, it'd be great to go forward with both
the things and I'd love to help with those.

But firstly, since I have no subversion access due to port blocking
here at my university, I guess it'd be a good idea if we could create
an svn branch with the metallink-http code and test out the features
before moving it to the trunk/master. That is perhaps the point where
we can start ?

Thanks.

Regards,
Aish