[Kget] KGet Runner

Tomas Van Verrewegen tomasvanverrewegen at telenet.be
Mon Sep 21 17:46:15 CEST 2009

> lol, well then we could also try to use !KUrl("bla").protocol().isEmpty(),
> that'd be more sensible I think... :)
I will check this out.

> He nono, Import Links is for example to get all links from a specific html-
> page, then we show all links in that dialog...
That was exactly the functionality I was looking for:
paste some junk with URLs mixed in into KRunner and download the URLs :)

> Switching to NewDownloadDialog makes sense anyway as it can handle multiple
> urls as well... (the user gets some listwidget with checkboxes then...)
I'll change the code.
But it's a shame we loose the filtering capabilities... I know this probably is
overkill for most users.

Any ideas on how to handle different protocols?
Now I use 2 regexps for allowed/disallowed protocols, but I think this is too
geeky for general use. Maybe a simple list of allowed protocols...
Or even better: a way of asking KGet what protocols it supports ;)

Yours, Tomas